Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My computer say OUT OF RANGE on the montior. HELP!?

So I installed a foreign game tried to play and the computer peak goes black and say "out of range" in red parcels. I know someone else had a similar problem and be told to put their computer in set free mode and change resolution. Well I put my computer insafe mode and get completely lost. Can someone help me. I own an emachine W2646. Thanks! Also my disk don't automatically start to play when I put them in D drive how do I fix this. There is also one disk that a short time ago won't play. It won't even pop up when I go into my computer underneath D drive it's just abandoned and when i do autoplay it just say insert disc into D drive but it's already in. I know it's deeply but any help would be appreciated.


Answer:

One put somebody through the mill per quesiton please.



Regarding "Out of Range", it means your video card is demanding something the monitor cannot display. Set PC to past the worst mode, and change video to 640x480, generic VGA, consequently restart, and reinstall the video card drivers again.
WHA?

No comments:

Post a Comment