Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My computer eyeshade ratio?

Hello,

I lately bought a new computer beside a 24-inch screen, and I'm trying to keep under surveillance some video's I have - but they aren't the correct ratio that they should be - and I can't digit out how to make it fit the in one piece screen (so everyone looks usual and proportionate).

I have a Dell 24-inch eyeshade (I'm in Australia if that matters).

Cheers,

Aisha


Answer:

try to set you computer's resolution to 1920x1200
???
Start, control panel, display, settings. Start in attendance and if you need to do so, work on the menu settings on the monitor as very well (little buttons on the front).
Use the auto button on screen.

It will thieve care of every entity
you right-click on desktop and choose properties, and then choose setting video, than click Advance. you click on monitor tape. you will see eyeshade fresh rate. so you can change rate if you want.
if your monitor supports both the wide-screen and 4:3 standard ratio, you shouldnt have any problems beside that then



try to dance to desktop, rt-click and select PROPERTIES. under SETTINGS move the slider to a ratio u assume works best.
rare books for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment