Friday, September 17, 2010

My computer is messed up...?

Just today, I realised that the colours hold been temper with. I know nought about computers but I do know that there's a problem. For example, on RunQA, the green is a brighter and uglier green. All the colours enjoy been messed up. I own tried adjusting the colours, similar to blue, red, green but it's no use. It helps a bit but dosen't fully resolve the problem. Can someone abet me out here? The colours are getting really annoying, it's such an eyesore to look at. Is there a process to reset it to the way it used to be? Please minister to me.


Answer:

Are you using an old, CRT monitor? Check your nouns - the cable could be loose.
ok crt is cathode rayon tube, basically a monitor close to a tv. try to find set manual online for your monitor it's out nearby. you prob have to push faultless buttons on the front of the monitor, and try to set everything to default. immediately if all is already at failure to pay then possibly the monitor could be getting tired.
Have you placed anything fascinating near your monitor, including speaker, ect? This will do the color purity to be off. You may also enjoy a problem with the monitor or the connecting cable to your video card. Make shure the connector is protected.

No comments:

Post a Comment