Tuesday, September 21, 2010

my computer eyeshade is turning white?!!?!?

for some intention my computer screen turn white if i turn it bad or if it falls asleep so i mhave to reset my computer everytime it falls asleep can anyone tell me why this is taking place or how to fix it?


Answer:

1) hey dude as the other dude said, if ur monitor is a plasma...then what he said is true.



2) If not after there might be an driver mismatch. if u hold recently updated ur operating system or upgraded it, consequently please go to the concerned website for your monitor and grab hold of the recent version of display driver for your monitor.



3) If u are using an added Graphic card, try without that using the failure to pay monitor port. if the problem persists after change your monitor, or

if the problem is solved next get a untried graphics card. see ya if anything else keep me posted on rudra_nethra@yahoo.co.contained by
2 things... is it a plasma?? and if yes how long ago did u get it... make happen plasma runs out in close to 2 years...





you might have ty buy a alien one...
I think u shud by a angelic company monitor like Compaq or I-box.
any you need a latest screen OR



if your peak is connected to the computer via parallel port, then one (or a few) of the little prongs within your parallel port plug is worn

No comments:

Post a Comment