Friday, September 17, 2010

My computer is an I Mac G-5, My yahoo frames are too broad for my monitor?

Yahoo say I can shorten the width of messages to fit the monitor, HOW? THE PAGES ARE ABOUT SIX INCHES LONGER THAN MY SCREEN, THUS I MUST MOVE THE MESSAGES LEFT AND RIGHT TO READ THEM.


Answer:

There are a couple of possible remedies - first of adjectives select the green button on the left top of your browser glass. That will expand the size of your window to accommodate the greatest length of file.

There is also a button on Yahoo main page on the right side across from My Mail and My Yahoo. You can relocate your page options from dictatorial to wide format.

Lastly look to see how your certificate wrap options are set. Depending on your browser (Safari or Firefox) you can set the maximum length of characters contained by a line.

Good luck.
try increasing your screen's resolution. You can do this by clicking the box peak in the top banister and selecting 1024x768 or larger.

cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment