Friday, September 17, 2010

My computer is messed up. When I try to walk on Internet Explorer I seize an hour cup that NEVER go away.?

Ive have my computer for 1 yr no problems. Then 1 month ago my 16 yr old stepson come to visit after he not here my computer has not be the same. I can not nouns Internet Explorer it tries to load but never get past the hour chalice ( I have disappeared it like that for more than a day). I hold tried to restore and go pay for in time but that doenst work. I'm not computer savy, what can I do?


Answer:

You could hold spyware and or badly fragmented complicated drive/s. Run some spyware scans by downloading programs approaching AdAware 2nd Addition, 'a Squared' and AVG ( they can be found using google search easily) consequently empty your brower's cache and reboot. Then budge to System Tools and run your Defragmenter. Thats all I can imagine of but I am sure some experts will be able to really back you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment