Friday, September 17, 2010

My computer monitor settings are be displayed automatically. Why?

I own an HCL Monitor which is HCM780M 17 inch monitor. Without I press the monitor setings button in the monitor, the monitor settings menu is displaying automatically. It displays for few second and then go off. Then again it automatically displays and go off. Why this happen? I am not able to work next to this problem.



I sent my whole computer(CPU. Monitor, Mouse, Keyboeard etc..) to my brothers house which is 450KM away from my home. I sent it through parcel service. Only after this verbs, this problem is arrised. will the travel be a cause of this issue? or some virus? i ran the virus scan and didnt find any virus.I own Avast anti-virus software. If someone helps me on this, i will be vastly thankful to them. can anyone give support to with the correct purpose? I can send the video of the monitor accomplishments if someone can give me your email ego.


Answer:

try this, press several time button (menu button like +,-, menu) not the power.



i reflect your menu button stuck (always pressing). May be during you trunsfer or moving your monitor, it pressed with something and stuck nearby. try several time to release it.
rare books for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment