Friday, September 17, 2010

My computer monitor is adjectives green. does anyone know how I can fix it?

There is no blue. I changed the blind theme and It didn't sustain.T his is a dell monitor. Help!!!


Answer:

The monitor or display of a computer is the primary user interface. . Many of the problems can be fixed yourself by simply changing the settings.Detailed instructions available at http://fixit.in/monitor.html Visit this site you will carry your problem solved.
How old is the monitor, it may a short time ago be going out. Try to degauss it.
Check the cable. I've seen this occur when the red/green/blue that gets transmitted from your PC to your monitor is interrupted.

Unplug the cable, check it and check adjectives of the pins.



One thing to try is to swap monitors beside another system and see what happens. If equal monitor stays green you can be sure it's the monitor or cable and not the computer.



You may need to replace the cable. Or give the name Dell for more assistance.
new monitor unless your monitor cable pins are bent/broken.
Here is the audition to see if you need a up to date moniter.........Look at your monitor, can you see me? Can you see me NOW? O.K. How about NOW? ONE end time, can you see me NOW?



NO? O.K. You need a latest monitor..................



I'm sorry. That wasn't nice when you are upset...........I just couldn't stop myself.........
Could be a few things. First check your cable connections. if the cable is loose on the workstation it can cause a color issue. Are you using an LCD or a CRT? If it's a CRT It could necessitate a degause (you find that in the menu using the buttons on the front of your monitor) or the tubes could be going intent replacement.
find horses for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment