Friday, September 17, 2010

My computer is set reallydark i can only just see the blind. I tried the display settings . CAN SOME ONE aid?

My

computer is a no label. It's an windows XP.The writing is to shady, i have it set to the brightest it will jump. I can't even see the osd display, though i know it's set on the brightest too. cant someone please help me.


Answer:

try this product

http://entechtaiwan.net/util/ps.shtm...



powerstrip international



, it does amazing things, I enjoy used it greatly for a game on my computer, for my son, this winter sport being awfully dark. It's amazing :)

apposite luck
I had this same problem a few years put money on. Your screen is dying, in the neighbourhood dead sounds close to. You can test this proposition by plugging another screen into your computer, dollars to doughnuts the alternate will work fine. Time to buy a different screen.
My best suggestion for you would be to buy a new monitor or a tentative computer in standard. If it is possible to see anything in your OSD display, look for "Degauss" i believe it is. Click that and it help out your screen display. I hope this works for you resembling it worked for me!

Good Luck

P.S. Your computer may make a funny commotion when you do this. Just ignore it. Its cut of the process

No comments:

Post a Comment