Friday, September 17, 2010

My computer monitor keep blinking what do you give attention to is wrong beside it?

Everytime I am on the computer my monitor keep blinking on and off. Sometimes I own to cut off my computer a short time ago to keep using it. Do you focus something can be done about it freshly by me fixing the cord of the computer or do you think I really call for to have a tech. look at it?


Answer:

You could possibly "jiggle" your dvi or vga cord somewhat to see if that helps....this is the cord that runs from the monitor to the computer...



If that doesnt oblige, looks like your monitor is going out.



deed now if its still underneath warranty
your computer is crying thats the tech. way of showing in that emotions
Sounds resembling the monitor connector cable that connects to the back of your computer isn't plugged within all the means of access.



Also has any work be done inside of your computer lately, for the video card could be loose.



Looking at the monitor itself, it could also mean you involve to look into purchasing a new one. Purchasing a current or used monitor costs allot less than getting one repaired.
Howdy to you

I have the same problem

Bought a brand new monitor only to realize it be my video card.Now I have two great monitors and one bright video card.



You could take the monitor within to have a look see.

If it works elsewhere consequently it's the card most likely.
when this happen I would recommend a tech look at it. Or try a different monitor if this still happens consequently either a tech or buy a unusual monitor.
a dog for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment