Friday, September 17, 2010

My computer have gone crazy?

The peak has turned completely lopsided. So I own to turn the screen on its side to see it right. What do I do to attain it back to the mode it is supposed to be?


Answer:

try fiddling with the buttons on the front of the monitor.

If it is lately the start task pub then click a hold of it and drag it ot the bottom of the eyeshade.

E
This happened to me once. I deliberate I right clicked down on my toolbar and clicked the one that says Tile WIndows vertically. I feel...you can try it. Good Luck ....but it is fixable and easily done.
1. Check the cable.

2. Check your monitor setting, beside pressing the button on your monitor. Try until you get best result.

3. Check your operating system setting, if window, right click on your desktop and click properties. Try to change the resolution (the smallest, the better) until you receive best result.
Click start

click "control panel"

click "graphics"

go to rotation tab

fashion sure "normal" is ticked and not "180"
You might want to check your display settings, specifically your video card settings. In there somewhere, in attendance should be a setting for screen rotation, which I'm guessing is what is cause the problem.



Once you find in contained by the menus (varies from one machine to the subsequent, so sorry I'm of no help beside this), you need to produce sure there's no rotation set on the display (usually "Rotate 0 degrees" or something along those line is want you want).

No comments:

Post a Comment