Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Computer blind have gone upside down, assistance?

Everything is upside down on my computer eyeshade. Why has this happen and what do I do to rectify it?


Answer:

lol!!

my work mates other did that to me!

press contrl alt and down key at one and the same time!
I know on a laptop this can be rectified by holding control and pressing the arrow key.



hope this helps!
Its Australian.Send it support.
Try changin the settings on your monitor (buttons on your monitor) might have done this or your monitor or video card is defective.
Try standing on your lead when you use your computer.
you should turn the monitor upside down
just turn the hole eyeshade up side down, and maybe it will fix it self subsequent
On your computer monitor, open up the menu by clicking the button on your monitor and click Factory Reset.
Stand on your cranium? I know that's daft Don't know the right answer though.Sorry.
press ctrl + alt + down arrow key together..and tht will put it straight.



using down push button..its goes bak to upside down..!! as similar to wht moved out and right will do! hope this helps!
When I pressed ctrl alt and down it only scrolls down the page. I want to be capable of do this
ctrl+alt+up arrow

No comments:

Post a Comment