Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My computer peak keep shaking. It stops for give or take a few a minute afterwards it keep shaking. How can I solve this?

It be working fine until today.


Answer:

Sure that isn't you?





Really, you need to turn bad or move any electric devices near it... Fans, motors, Blenders, phones, wall wart, kitchen appliances, vibrators, all grant off a enigmatic field that switches N/S 120 times a second.



Don't ask me how I know in the region of vibrators near my 'puter... she swore me to silence... and promised me things...
It probably have a nervous condition. Try Paxal or Zoloft.
Either you own an electric motor such as a fan close it, or it is degaussing, if he does that by itselt, time to replace it.
my understanding is that your picture peak is vibrating and not the actual monitor element, if so this happened to me already. Turned out that my graphics cooling disciple was no longer rotating at a uniform speed. I only just cleaned the fan

beside a anti-static spray and now support to normal.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment