Tuesday, September 21, 2010

my computer at random turns on by its self ?

is something wrong or is within a little lepracon running around turning it on?


Answer:

travel into bios setup...look at the setting for waking up and net sure they are not selected, otherwise someone can turn on your computer lately by sending it a fax signal.
No leprechauns! lol But you are not finance completely out when you shut down, so that leaves your computer wide get underway for others to come in and hoof it around in your computer!!! I'm not a computer geek, but my son is and he put it contained by layman's terms for me...and that be the explanation he gave me! So brand name sure that everything is backed out of past you shut down your computer! That is all I can enlighten you, if you don't...you might as well articulate you do have leprechaun...because there are folks that know how to bring back in within and turn your computer back on and play around contained by it!!!
is wake on lan enabled surrounded by your bios this may be the cause

No comments:

Post a Comment