Friday, September 17, 2010

My computer have flipped, literally...?

What would produce my window to only just flip upside down on my computer? I don't know if this is a virus? I literally had to turn the monitor upside down merely so I could work on it, but so far I can't figure out anything aloof within the settings. Can someone help? or enjoy any ideas. Thanks.


Answer:

hold down on the control and alt buttons and use the cursor arrow key to rotate the screen
Chances are it is not a virus. It could be two things, a button surrounded by the lower right hand corner of your eyeshade, some flat-screens have this, another article it could be is you video driver.



Give a right click to your desktop go to the advanced tab. Card software vary but look for a rotate display function. MOST good ones own them. If you adjust something on your display and it doesn't look right, just skulk 15 sec and it will change pay for.



I would say if it basically happened out of the blue, the first is the most potential answer.
right click desktop, graphic option, rotation
a dog for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment