Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My computer peak is sideways!?

I ponder I pressed a command key combo or something. bottom line- I hold a screen specifically 90 degrees from the position it should be adjectives the icons and such are aligned horizontally and not the traditional vertical. Other than that im completely confused. HELP!!!


Answer:

press ctrl+alt and the down arrow at equal time, that will do it
or turn your monitor on its side
this happened to my academy computers try holding down CTRL and pressing the arrow keys i focus if you hold CTRL and press down it should be fixed.
Sit your Drunk Bum up.. laying down is only just too lazy... if you want to blow chunks turn your skipper away from the keyboard it is really thorny to clean out (personal experience)!
As much as the Ctrl-Alt-Down response be the correct answer, I just needed to say that bluemazdatruck's response freaking win. :P
Right click on screen, pictographic options, rotation and afterwards pick one of the degrees, that will do it, try 90 degree first

No comments:

Post a Comment