Tuesday, September 21, 2010

my computer blind keep blinking and act resembling it requests to dance out...Why is that? It's adjectives hooked up right?

Please comfort me someone..I can't afford a new peak....The screen looks resembling it is shrinking...


Answer:

Mostly on Desktop computers----

DUST collects inside computers, and can cause hardware spoil,

and overheating, and faulty drives ----Is yours verbs??

http://www.makeitsimple.com/projects/cas...

Some pictures
You just involve to check if it is pluged in right.if it is,it might of late be that the monitor is old.my stupid laptop does that.
if it's blinking check the cable, it might be loose,
Hate to be a bearer of discouraging tidings but the same piece happened to my mothers and the subsequent thing I know there be smoke rolling out the back of it
Either the monitor or the video card are failing. Make sure the cable is connected correctly and the screw tight. Make sure that the video card is seated fully in the mother board. If both of these don't correct the problem, next you have a bigger problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment